Software Developer Student 4 Month Fall Term
Student (Fixed Term)
We are a leading real time operating system provider for the embedded marketplace. Our operating system is used extensively in a wide range of embedded systems including automotive telematics for cars, handheld devices, tablets and other products found in the medical, industrial automation, point of sale, and networking markets, to name a few. To address these fast-growing markets, we have several co-op positions in Ottawa available within our R & D and Engineering Services departments for students who are interested in embedded software development. Come work on awesome products with us.
Location: Ottawa, ON
Length of Term: 4 Months
- Support customer activities through direct interaction with customer engineering
- Reproduce complex issues on reference and customer provided HW
- Instrument and debug QNX reference code
Skills And Qualifications
One or more of the following are considered to be assets:
- Currently pursuing post-secondary education in a related field
- Knowledge of UNIX style OS's (BSD, Linux)
- Strong C language skills
- Customer relation/interaction skills
- Familiarity with Eclipse based tools is an asset
- Previous experience with GCC tools set and GDB debugging is an asset
LIFE AT BLACKBERRY
- Various Snack & Beverage Programs at all locations.
- Cafeterias and vending machines with subsidized prices at major offices.
- Free parking and accessible public transportation at major offices.
- Skills training and professional development opportunities.
- Organization wide events and various social committees.
- Local discounts and free swag.
- Highly collaborative teams and supportive workplace culture.
- Recreational leagues, fitness classes, and wellness sessions available in most locations.
See for yourself by checking out our Instagram @BlackBerryStudentLife
Job Family Group Name
Business Practices & Operations
Scheduled Weekly Hours
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.