Software Engineer (Machine Learning)
ALG is currently hiring Software Engineer (Machine Learning)) for our client based in Singapore. This role is a permanent full-time position with an excellent, dynamic work environment.
Our client is a well-established platform tailored for the region with a fantastic work culture that would highly suit enthusiastic and driven individuals.
- Participate in cutting-edge research in machine intelligence and machine learning applications
- Formulate industrial problems into research questions
- Perform research to innovate solutions for the following fields: Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Natural Language Processing, Recommendation System, etc
- Implement libraries to support high-performance, high-availability, scalable services
- PhD in Computer Science or related fields
- Passion for research and ability to conduct independent research
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to handle ambiguity
- Ability to rapidly learn new concepts and contexts
- Hands-on experience in distributed data platforms and processing frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark, Map-Reduce
- Hands-on experience in Linux development environments and Shell Scripting
- Hands-on experience in at least one of the programming languages: Go, Python, C++
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Sean at the Singapore office on +65 6782 0380 during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30 am - 5.00 pm SGT.
EA Licence Number: 11C4379 | Registration Number: R2091113
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.