Software Engineer Security Development
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to
understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high
scale trillions of data points per day providing always-on alerting,
metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of
companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity
to solve hard problems the right way.
As a backend engineer on our Security team, you will build the next generation
security infrastructure platform that protects our organization. This team
gives our service a competitive advantage in security and reliability. You will
work with product and internal teams to meet the evolving security needs of our
high-throughput, low-latency distributed systems. Your work will impact not
only Datadog s infrastructure, but our customers .
We're looking for engineers with a security mindset and background in modern
infrastructure tech, cloud environments, and distributed systems. Yes, this
includes containers, orchestrators, and service mesh technologies.
Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve
hard problems the right way. By joining us you will influence and own
significant chunks of our infrastructure security architecture as we continue
to scale and help our growing customer base do the same.
* Design and code a novel way to detect and mitigate a low-level security
* Keep our security alerting platform observable, up and running, while
planning for a 10x scale that s a mere 12 months away
* Prototype new ideas, test new open-source security tools
* Help other engineering teams rely on our security infrastructure
* Passion and demonstrated experience designing, building, and managing
resilient applications and infrastructures at a large scale
* Experience beyond basic usage of orchestration platforms and container
* High level of competency in cloud automation technologies such as
* High level of situational and operational awareness
* Strong understanding of OS and Linux internals
* Strong interest in security
* Can provide examples of the ability to solve difficult problems with
* Experience in core project languages (Golang / Python / Ruby)
* SRE experience
* High level of competency with the security principles of at least one of
Experience with immutable infrastructure deployments
Experience deploying and managing logging and alerting at large scale
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.