software engineer/developer (c# .net & wpf) - manufacturing
- Extensive interaction with Global IT HQ in Europe
- Exposure to latest technology
About the company
Our client is a multi billion leading end user with a strong global presence within the high tech manufacturing industry. With a strong presence in APAC with Singapore being their regional headquarters, they are now looking for a new Software Engineer/Software Developer (C# .NET/dotnet & WPF) to join their team.
About the job
Your role involves:
- Designing and developing software applications(C# .NET/dotnet & WPF) and software testing.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to identify opportunities for business improvements. This includes providing strategic consultation for the improvement of software development architecture
- Working with other Business Analysts and Solution Architects/Analysts to execute architecture processes on a global basis
- Managing offshore software vendors and providing technical expertise to business users
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least at least 5 years of experience in software .Net development (C#). At least 3 years of experience in in User Interface (WPF). Exposure to agile/scrum will be of added advantage.
Industry background of manufacturing or medical devices/pharmaceutical is required for this role
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be exposed to latest technology with an established MNC.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Hoon Teck TAN at 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.