Software Engineering-Full Stack
JP Morgan Chase
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 3-8 years of progressive experience in systems and technology, preferably with exposure to financial systems.
- At least 5+ years of proven Python development experience in a financial domain.
- Experience in Web UI development using Angular or ReactJS library
- Sound knowledge of React JS, Redux and Nodejs
- Exposure to libraries like Highchart, RxJS, Golden Layout, AG-Grid, loadash, etc.
- Dev Environment Tools: Node, npm, Webpack, Babel
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies.
- Operating Systems - comfortable with Linux.
- Development processes (Agile)
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.