Software Support Specialist
Job ID: 91652
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial - No
Who are we?
If you re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and
digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the
future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of
Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems,
we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We
make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat
or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere,
and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry
working with giants such as AT & T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping
them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in
amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Amdocs Customer Support Specialists are responsible for providing Amdocs
customers with ongoing technical support for the software, networking, and
hardware components of Amdocs solutions and other NFV related elements.
What will your job look like?
* To provide rapid response and ongoing technical support to Amdocs
customers by identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving their technical
* To participate in an after-hours emergency pager rotation and customer
maintenance windows to perform deployment or upgrade activities as
* To collaborate with various functional departments (Product Management,
R & D, and others) to ensure timely and accurate solutions are provided to
* To contribute to the development and growth of the overall business by
pursuing the implementation of process exception examples and/or
All you need is.
* 5+ years of previous technical support experience working directly with
enterprise and corporate accounts, internal sales and deployment teams,
and channel partners.
* 3+ years of practical experience working with UNIX and/or Red Hat Linux
operating systems. Applicants must demonstrate good working knowledge of
system commands and diagnostic functions. Red_Hat_certification_(RHCE_)
* Knowledge of networking concepts (TCP/IP and UDP), other network
protocols (RADIUS and Diameter), and network diagnostic tools such as
* A thorough understanding of Telecom Core EPC data network architecture
and associated protocols /call flows with hands-on operational work
experience with the data networking aspects of the LTE EPC environment.
* Strong working knowledge of Open Stack components (Neutron, Nova,
Keystone etc.,). Hands-on_experience_on_VNF_Onboarding,_ & _implementation
Nice to Have
* Good working knowledge of container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes.
* Good understanding of architecture and use cases for configuration
management tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.
* Experience and skills in Scripting i.e., Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.
* Gain valuable experience and wide knowledge of Software integrative
* Opportunity to be exposed to advanced marked technologies
* working with multi channels and divers area of expertise
* You will take active role in team building, including technical mentoring
and knowledge transfer.
* You will have the ownership and accountability of specific modules within
Software Support Specialist
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.