Solution Architect Big Data Platform
Ready to help us transform healthcare? Bring your true colors to blue.
The solutions architect is responsible for managing the full life-cycle of the
solution. This includes creating the requirements analysis, the platform
selection, design of the technical architecture, design of the application
design and development, testing, and deployment of the proposed solution.
Another key element of the role is to contribute towards the best practices and
framework to deliver a scalable platform using newer tools and technology. This
role requires a combination of hands of engineering (20%) as well Architecture
Solution Architect Big Data Platform
Self-learner and networking skills that are required to be successful in this
role given the rapid evolution of the New Platforms and Tools.
Experience working in managing Project and product management methodologies
Experience in leading a team of advanced data engineers to design, build, test,
data ingestion patterns.
Experience or a good understanding and willingness to working in DevSecOps and
Agile Scrum based Software Development.
Experience in architecting and productionizing scalable data engineering
platform using cloud infrastructure.
Experience with configuration management, continuous integration, continuous
deployment and continues security.
Experience with architecting dynamic event driven distributed systems.
Good Understanding of scaling technologies and solutions
Experience or a good understanding and willingness to include Security at
design, development and testing
Familiarity with container tools and serverless technologies.
Understanding of servers, storage, and networking roles
Experience with Lean, Agile and iterative delivery frameworks, metrics and
Experience or a good understanding and willingness to commit to and practice
Continuous improvement in people, process and technology to promote
collaboration, agility and speed to deliver using agile, sprint-based working
Experience in ensuring the right level of Communication to keep all
stakeholders, team members and users in sync and on the same page
Proven ability to successfully balance near-term results (e.g., ability to
design and execute on a MVP model), with long-term goals
Ability to Coach and be open to be Coached to be effective problem solvers, to
deal with ambiguity/unknowns, to connect with the big picture (business value),
to call out barriers to delivery and, to be mission focused.
Ability to be open to learn, to give and take feedback, to put team above own
interest, to excel in team success and to strive for excellence
Experience in delegating while maintaining accountability
* Extensive experience to reassess and adjust tactical and/or operational
* Great communication skills coupled with a strong desire for personal
development and learning
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated
* Skills to Establish and Maintain Delivery Based Business and Peer
* Experience in managing Service Providers and Holding them accountable
Experience in establishing effective partnerships across teams and influence
senior management, peers and subordinates in an inclusive style to leverage
their abilities and knowledge.
Ability to Align with Leadership Guidance and Provide recommendation on team
sizes, engagement, measurements to maximize collaboration, eliminating handoffs
and high paced agile delivery environment
Bachelor s degree in a field linked to data engineering, business analytics
applied mathematics, computer science, IT, computer applications, engineering
or related field is required.
* 8+ year s experience as architecture or development lead in data
analytics, data science or platform development
* Experience with Domain driven architecture and data modeling.
* 10+ years experience developing software in Java Spring Boot, Scala,
* Experience with Cloudera distributions of Hadoop ecosystems.
* Hands on Expertise with Big Data and eco system (e.g. Hadoop, Hive,
Spark, HBase, Sqoop, Impala, Kafka, Flume, Oozie, MapReduce, S3 etc.)
developing and troubleshooting issues.
* Experience with emerging open source technologies (e.g Apache NiFi,
Apache Ignite, Presto etc)
* Strong understanding of security protocols around authentication and
authorization (e.g. Kerberos, LDAP, Sentry, Ranger, etc.)
* Experience with Microservice Architecture and Best practices.
* Expert in data management programming such as SQL, PL-SQL, and Python
* Experience with building data quality solutions using open source
technologies and Machine Learning.
* Expertise in using PowerPoint/Confluence and clearly articulating
findings / presenting solutions
* Experience with Testing Driven Development process (TDD)
* Thorough understanding of No SQL databases like HBase, Mongo, Cassandra
* Good experience with distributed systems, large scale non-relational data
stores, map-reduce systems, performance tuning, and multi-terabyte
federated data systems.
* Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban,
Luigi, Airflow, etc.
* Ability to conduct code reviews and provide feedback to the engineers.
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.