Solution Architect, Salesforce Health Cloud
Huron Consulting Group
The Salesforce Solution Architect will be responsible for designing project solutions with different clouds on the Salesforce platform (e.g. Sales & Service, Health Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud). In this capacity, the Solution Architect will have an expert understanding of Salesforce.com standard applications functionality, Salesforce application development and integration, and will marry these products with business requirements to ensure optimal scalable solutions and adoption for our clients. Candidate must be able to lead business requirements gathering sessions, write requirements, solution design documents and manage configuration tasks. They also must have a solid business understanding and be able to translate business process flows into technical use cases.
• Design and document an end-to-end Salesforce solution to include:
- Leading business requirements workshops with business leaders, subject matter experts and key client sponsors and stakeholders
- Leading projects through requirements definition and solution design phases and
- Writing solution design documents
• Deliver solutions for the Salesforce.com platform to meet business requirements
• Contribute to every phase of the project lifecycle, including development, testing, deployment, and supporting
- Effectively work with Project Managers, Customers, Development Leads and the Account Managers
• Managing scope and client expectation
• Designing and managing the execution of user acceptance testing and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
• Educate Customer as a Salesforce.com Evangelist
One trait that describes our ideal tech manager candidate is highly-capable. We seek out team players who consistently execute well-developed talents and embrace career growth. Maybe your forte involves project management methodology…or maybe complex design document creation. Perhaps you excel in end-user training development and execution…business process modification identification…or testing approaches for script development and execution. Whatever your unique talents, whatever your passion—in design, creation, and leadership—we’ve got you covered.
What’s next on your career agenda? Let’s get to work – together.
- A level of knowledge equivalent to 7 years working in a professional Salesforce solutioning environment
- At least 3 years of experience managing large technology engagements across the full implementation life cycle
- Experience analyzing, designing, building, testing and deploying digital healthcare solutions in complex environments
- At least 3 years of external client facing / consulting experience
- Ability to engage and manage mid-level client relationships (manager and director level) Knowledge of enterprise architecture and its key systems
- Industry / consulting experience in healthcare, preferably on payer side
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Open to travel
Huron requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience
Salesforce.com Certified Administrator and Developer
Salesforce.com Sales and/or Service Cloud Consultant
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.