Solution Consultant (Ottawa, Canada)
We're looking for a Solution Consultant - (Ottawa, Canada)
We are seeking a Solution Consultant that will be responsible for working
closely with Cornerstone s Regional Sales Managers and RVPs. The goal is to
gain new customers and educate existing customers of Cornerstone s latest
product offerings. The Solution Consultant is responsible for the technical
aspects of the sales process. It is essential that each Solution Consultant is
current on technical, industry and product knowledge. Additionally, each
Solution Consultant is expected to work with the corporate team to help relay
knowledge and best practices.
In this role you will..
* Demonstrate customized product functionality and relay value proposition
* Assist in aligning client's needs, goals, and objectives
* Understand prospective clients' business environments
* Verbally and accurately communicate simple and complex solutions
* Transition accounts and communicate business requirements to project/
* Stay aware of competitors' solutions and be able to position effectively
* Assist with RFP s/RFI s/RFQ s
* Communicate with the Solution Consultant team regarding best practices
* Consideration for privacy and security obligations
* .. and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional
responsibilities as needed
You ve got what it takes if you have..
* 5 + years of pre-sales experience
* Minimum of 3 years pre-sales experience in a software company with a
focus on HCM and SAAS
* Desired Skills: SaaS, Human Capital Management, Effective Communication,
Solution/Consultative Selling, Team Player, Accountability,
, Enterprise Software, Customer Engagement, Talent/HRIS/CRM
Management Systems Knowledge
* Highly developed presentation and product demonstration skills
* Strong relationship-building expertise
* Proven experience of translating product functionality into client value
* Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
* Excellent communication, presentation, time management and organizational
* The ability to work with a geographically dispersed team
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created
less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe
the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and
Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation,
paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, because, well,
our employees aren't your typical techies...)
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us
achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative
company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) was founded with a passion for empowering
people through learning and a conviction that people should be your
organization s greatest competitive advantage. Cornerstone is a global huma
capital management (HCM) leader with a core belief that companies thrive when
they help their employees to realize their potential. Putting this belief into
practice, Cornerstone offers solutions to help companies strategically manage
and continuously develop their talent throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
Cornerstone s HCM platform is successfully used by more than 75 million
people in 180+ countries and in 40+ languages.
Check us out on Linkedin , The Muse , Glassdoor , and Facebook !
Cornerstone takes special care to ensure the security and privacy of the data
of its users.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental
commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given
consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship
status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in
applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a
disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.