Solution Delivery Consultant (Boston, MA)
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated.
ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS' Business Technology group focuses on conceptualizing, designing and implementing a wide spectrum of technology solutions to improve commercial effectiveness. Offering targeted support from strategy and roadmap definition to full implementation and on-going operations, our solutions include enterprise information management, reporting, analytics, CRM/SFA and business process automation enablement. Our team possesses deep expertise in leading analytics, business intelligence, CRM and system integration technologies, which we apply in a pragmatic fashion to create and deliver optimal architecture and implementation solutions.
SOLUTION DELIVERY CONSULTANT
The Solution Delivery team implements technology based solutions in the areas of business intelligence, analytics, information management, reporting and mobility. In addition, this team configures ZS’s proprietary software used to streamline business processes for commercial groups at client organizations. This team takes overall ownership of the delivery of the technical solution leading the design and development phases and collaborating with other teams for business requirements and system testing.
• Leverage extensive knowledge of systems, process flows and procedures to aid analyses and recommendations for solution offerings;
• Practical experience in understanding complex client requirements and process mapping to design flexible and scalable solutions. Lead systems implementations and detailed functional/technical system design;
• Manage SDLC implementation with large cross-functional global teams. Mentor and develop junior team members;
• Facilitate project execution by providing support in project-level issue resolution and scope management. Ensure quality of all project deliverables;
• Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree with specialization in Computer Science, MIS, IT or other computer related disciplines;
- 7-10 years of relevant consulting-industry experience working on medium-large scale technology solution delivery engagements;
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading delivery of one or multiple projects;
- Extensive experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: Qlik Sense, PowerBI), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Snowflake, AWS S3) and ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies.
- Relevant experience working with advanced analytics tool Databricks as well as working knowledge of Jupyter Notebooks and Python.
- Pharmaceutical Domain knowledge
- Strong client presence.
Ability to communicate verbally and in writing technical concepts to all audiences;
- Ability to manage a virtual global team environment that contributes to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects;
- Knowledge of current data modeling, and data warehouse concepts, issues, practices, methodologies, and trends in the Business Intelligence domain;
- Experience with analyzing and troubleshooting the interaction between databases, operating systems, and applications;
- BI solution design and implementation experience using technologies like Microstrategy, QlikView, Cognos, Oracle, Informatica, SSIS etc.
- Experience in data warehousing, architectural design, dimensional modeling (Star schema), ETL and data migration;
- Help with the selling process including writing proposals and giving product demos;
- Significant supervisory, coaching and hands-on project management skills;
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable. Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS on social media:
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.