Companies around the world rely on RapidResponse, our cloud-based platform, to
manage their supply chains, monitor risks and opportunities, and respond at the
pace of change. At Kinaxis, we re constantly breaking new ground, using new
technology to push the limits of what software can do, including how quickly it
can handle big data. Our platform ensures that the products we need
everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste ma
it to market and into our hands when we need them.
Do you want tran s form the way our customers run their supply chains?
As member of our solution development team you will use your supply chain
knowledge to collaborate with algorithm and AI/ML developers and work other
teams across R&D to build resources (workbooks, dashboards, forms and scripts)
using the Rapid Response toolset. We work in Agile scrum teams to design and
deliver out-of-the-box solutions following industry best practices for our
* Combine knowledge of Supply Chain processes and best practices with
technical product knowledge to aid in the design and creation of standard
Applications such as Demand Planning or Master Production Scheduling that
will drive quicker user adoption and maximize customers ROI.
* Create, design, produce and maintain all out-of- the-box resources
(dashboards, widgets, workbooks, worksheets, etc.) for our
* Develop standard Product/Application demonstrations that support key
sales messages. This includes defining the story line, data, and us
experience to position how key business problems are addressed in
* Produce standard demonstration supporting sales enablement materials
for use by teams involved in selling RapidResponse
* Manage the storage and organization of Industry Templates and Busine
Solutions including W orkbooks, Forms, Scripts, Dashboards,
* Post-secondary degree with at least seven years relevant work experience.
* Experience working directly with manufacturing companies in Business
Analysis, Consulting, or Operations roles in: S&OP, Supply Chain,
Procurement, Supply Planning/Master Production Scheduling, Demand
Planning, Order Fulfillment, Inventory Management or Capacity Planning
* Experience in multiple industries (Electronics Manufacturing, Aerospace &
Defense , Consumer Packaged Goods, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices,
Semi-Conductor, Automotive) is a definite asset.
* First-hand experience with RapidResponse or similar technology a
* Experience in Business Intelligence report writing .
* Strong understanding of manufacturing analytics and MRP.
* Strong technical skills with data models and 4GL query languages.
* Experience with Database query techniques (e.g. (Joins , filtering,
expressions ) an asset.
* Ability to establish and sustain effective cross-functional
* Excellent customer service, communication, presentation and interpersonal
* Excellent problem-solving and analytical capabilities.
* Knowledge of Agile (Scrum) and Software development cycle an asset.
* Understanding of XML is an asset.
* Experience implementing ERP systems for manufacturers is an asset.
* Supply Chain certifications/training an asset (e.g. APICS C SCP ,
CPIM, ISM CPSM, etc.) .
If you want to be part a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves
constantly, and makes a difference, let s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at or the
company s blog at . Kinaxis invites candidates to
apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for
applications in all aspects of the recruitment process.
If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.