Specialist, Transaction Services (REMOTE)
US: Mastercard International Incor
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company.
Specialist, Transaction Services
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Global Business Service Center (GBSC) is a shared services center within Mastercard whose mission is to add value to our partners and serve our customers by delivering operational excellence, enhanced customer experiences, and focused business results. The Specialist, Procure to Pay will execute on this mission in collaboration with peers and support of Transaction Services Leadership.
• Do you want to be part of a dynamic and agile team environment?
• Are you motivated to drive business transformation on a global scale?
• Performs day to day transaction processing such as supplier maintenance, accounts payable, payments processing and month-end close activities in the procure to pay space
• Supports daily operating activities as a service to deliver process automation, financial risk management and innovative customer solutions
• Communicates process issues or updates to management team, assesses and recommends opportunities for improvement
• Ensures team targets and KPIs are met and/or exceeded and supports operational excellence
• Ensures compliance to SOX controls and maintains documentation as assigned
All About You
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience
• Experience supporting procure to pay processes with reliance on metrics-based performance management tools
• Experience evaluating business processes and providing advice on ways to effectively streamline processes and improve customer experience
• Ability to deliver quality results in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and focus on data integrity and compliance
• Experience working in a diverse, multi-functional group and building trusted relationships with business partners
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact ***************@mastercard.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.