Specialty Account Manager Dover
Reporting to the Region Business Director, the Specialty Account Manager (SAM)
is a field-based position calling on Health Care Professionals involved in the
treatment of metabolic acidosis. The individual is responsible for all aspects
of sales, market development and creating plans for their business territory
and executing on their plans in order to bring the greatest benefit to patients
with metabolic acidosis. The SAM is required to have the ability to convey
complex clinical and reimbursement information to customers and key
stakeholders so that all appropriate patients can benefit from therapy. The
position will be responsible for achieving or exceeding assigned quarterly and
annual sales goals. Candidate must be willing to travel and work within the
candidate s assigned territory boundaries as needed. Some territory overnig
travel may be required.
* Develop and maintains solid customer relationships with key executives,
decision-influencers and decision-makers at major centers, clinics and
* Meet/exceed all sales objectives for company products
* Demonstrates advanced product knowledge and able to articulate to
* Utilizes high level of business acumen in analyzing and coordinating
activities from identified industry trends, competitor s resources an
practices to create effective business planning.
* Prioritizes efforts and resources based on an understanding of territory
dynamics and the marketplace to provide effective coverage of key
* Ability to analyze sales performance and adjust business plan and
execution as needed
* Ensures strict compliance with commercial compliance policy, and all
applicable federal and state laws and guidance relating to product
promotion and information dissemination including, but not limited to,
the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, the Food and Drug
Administration s implementing regulations, the Federal Anti-Kickback
Statute, the False Claims Act, PhRMA, Corporate Code of Business Conduct
and the Office of the Inspector General s Compliance Program Guidance
for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers.
* A minimum of Bachelor s Degree
* 5+ years of selling experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
Preferably in specialty pharmaceuticals with an emphasis on strategic
* Has proven experience in successful product launch. Nephrology experience
* Proven track record as a top sales performer.
* Ability to prioritize and execute on plan.
* Strong organizational skills
* Experience and strong understanding of market access payer landscape
required and understanding of specialty pharmacy preferred.
* Meet or exceed all established territory sales plan and expense plan
goals and objectives, by developing and implementing strategies specific
to the assigned territory.
* Has a proven track record of success in all respects of selling, i.e.
technical knowledge, selling techniques, interpreting/analyzing data, and
an in-depth understanding of medical field and pharmaceutical industry.
* Communicates accurately, concisely and compellingly to a variety of
audiences and adapts communication style as needed.
* Demonstrates outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills,
and influencing and negotiating skills.
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.