Sr Broadcast Talent Manager FCB Health NY
SR Broadcast Business Mgr is responsible topartner with agency brand teams and other appropriate parties to manage production from creative development through post-production to final client billing. Must be able to Estimate, process, and track talent payments per union contracts.
Estimate, process, and track talent payments per union contracts.
Partner with agency brand teams and other appropriate parties to manage production from creative development through post-production to final client billing.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Handle all aspects of Business Affairs for Broadcast, Web, Radio and Industrial productions including estimating talent session fees for on-camera and voice overs on Domestic and Foreign Shoots and manage all estimated production, post-production and travel related expenses including Talent travel when required.
• Work closely with Broadcast Production, Account Management and Finance to manage assigned Broadcast related jobs from creative development through post-production to final client billing.
• Ensure that TV production is bid out, estimated and produced according to legal and audit requirements; as well as agency/client procedures. Work with Client’s production specialists as required...
• Review production and editorial bids (AICP/AICE) and music; negotiate with suppliers to ensure best value and adherence to project needs.
• Create purchase orders and contracts for production vendors including music suppliers as well as secure and manage Music/Stock Footage Licensing.
• Authorize/approve payment to vendors and review/approve progressive/final billing to client.
• Work with IPG Legal on any contract conflicts, ownership rights, needed for new or revised production related legal documents and/or changes to standard terms & conditions.
• Work with IPG Shared Services (Omaha) on Tax Issues/Vendor Set-up and Accounts Payable issues as needed.
• Obtain/declare Insurance for Live Action Shoots/Animation/Editorial and ensure proper coverage is secured.h
• Reconcile all job actual costs and any outstanding paperwork due the Agency/Client.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.