SR CAPITAL MARKETS ANALYST
This position supports all analytic efforts of the company's efforts in analyzing capital markets, assisting the correspondent bulk mandatory desk, management report development, working with several departments and managing projects. The position also supports business process improvement efforts including projects to enhance automation, quality, and efficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare reports (data mining, build reports, report formatting and analysis) and dashboards to support various departments
- Support correspondent mandatory desk
- Extract existing data to manipulate/calculate/format into presentable reports, charts and graphs.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and events.
- Perform ad-hoc analytical requests and research projects for internal parties.
- QRM Experience a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and working knowledge of MS Access.
- Ability to understand sophisticated mathematical models and concepts.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and maintain focus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Business Objects and/or CAS a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in creating Business Intelligence Dashboards is a plus
- Bloomberg experience a strong plus.
- Mortgage experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, AND/OR REGISTRATION
- None required
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.