Sr.Data Scientist (Financial/AI)expertise with Radiant Digital
• Demonstrated experience interpreting machine learning models
• PhD in a quantitative social science, hard science, math, or other relevant subject.
• Demonstrated experience analyzing data using Python or R.
• Demonstrated experience using Unix or Linux platforms to maintain work products.
• Demonstrated attention to detail, critical thinking, and ability to find simple, interpretable solutions to complex data problems.
• Demonstrated experience writing data processing code that is self-documenting and clean.
• Demonstrated experience in developing analytics solutions that are scalable, and repeatable.
• Demonstrated experience using Github, and Git.
• Experience evaluating machine learning models with fairness metrics.
• Experience working with subject matter or technical experts in a regulatory environment, including attorneys, researchers, and/or economists.
• Experience providing technical expertise for attorneys conducting work on topics such as: litigation, depositions, witness/expert witness preparation, crossexaminations; experience using and extracting information from legal review platforms, with quantitative analysis of data from foreign sources, reverse engineering of data formats, and/or calculating damages.
• Experience providing technical expertise for non-technical researchers/subject matter experts, using multiple advanced analytical and statistical techniques such as: natural language processing, time-series modeling, predictive modeling, valuation of options and derivatives, sampling, sample size calculations, hypothesis testing, and/or A/B testing.
• Experience working closely with a variety of teams to identify, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical, strategic and/or analytical issues.
• Experience performing statistical analysis and manipulation, using programming languages/software such as SQL (window functions, common table expressions, inner/outer joins, materialized views), Excel (lookup, index/matching, offset function, pivot tables), Python (including Pandas and Numpy libraries), R (including tidyverse), R-Shiny, and/or Spark.
• Experience providing training on a variety of development and data methodologies and/or tools to include new technologies and solutions that could help the Data Science Team and the Bureau at large.
• Software or data engineering experience.
• Experience working in an AWS cloud environment.
• Prior Government experience in order to expedite the onboarding clearance process. Familiarity with the eQIP system and SF86 forms helpful.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.