Sr. Director, Sales Job ID
Birst Senior Director, Sales
Responsible for the day to day regional operations.Provides guidance to
subordinate business unit leaders, professionals and administrative staff based
on department goals and companies policies. Sets objectives and measures the
performance of associates.Has budgetary and P & L responsibility.Interprets,
executes, and recommends modifications to organizational policies.
* Responsible for establishing strategies for a regional operation within a
function.Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data
requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
* Participates in corporate development of methods, techniques and
evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
* Contributes to development of budget and/or revenue targets for a region
or global function.Accountable for planning, staffing, budgeting,
* Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.Erroneous
decisions will have a serious impact on the overall success of
functional, division, or company operations.
* Helps to develop and implements direction and strategic initiatives for a
regional sub function or a global function.Participates with other senior
managers to establish strategic plans and objectives. Makes final
decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensures operations
effective achievement of objectives.
* 8+ years of managing a Go to Market team in enterprise software business
* Proven ability to influence to C level executives with deep
relationships and experience / network in the space
* Proven ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and
demonstrated initiative in taking ownership for all assigned
responsibilities, deliverables and results
* Demonstrate a clear understanding of the concepts of, and proven
experience in solution selling.
* College/University Degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 8 years enterprise software development and/or applicatio
Consulting in the enterprise software business
* What Will Put You Ahead?
* Superior public speaking, presentation, and written communication
directed at a technical and business audience at all levels of an
* Ability to establish strong relationships with customers /prospects
* A sense of urgency - Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle
fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment.Keeping the
* A passion for customer success Be responsive. Follow through on
promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be
accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless.Work as One Infor.
* A thirst for innovation Be curious. Be a change agent.Some ideas wi
prove out, and other will not.Fail fast.Iterate.Stay ahead of technology.
* A focus on results - Never ignore results and facts. Learn and adjust.
Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what works; less of what
is not working. Invest your time in value creation.Act like an owner with
an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit.
* A sense of community - Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially
responsible. Be inclusive.
* Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on
the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability,
marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service
obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any
other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which
you work.If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities
Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations
related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human
Resources at and/or .
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers,
state and local governments, educational institutions, employment
agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from
discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law
poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you
would like to view a copy of the company s affirmative action plan or
policy statement, please email .
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.