Sr. Fund Accountant InfoNAV
Sr. Fund Accountant - InfoNAV
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our clients financial well-being.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
The InfoNAV Team, as part of the Fund Accounting Services Division, takes pride in the accuracy and precision of producing, analyzing, documenting and reporting continuity NAVs for our clients, some of whom are also Fund Accounting clients. Our Fund Accounting Services Division is also comprised of several specialty teams including Central Pricing, NAV, Audit and Fund Accounting Teams. Whether you have prior experience in one of these areas or are looking to try something new we welcome individuals with various professional backgrounds. At BBH, we value your specialized knowledge and facilitate trainings and mentorship opportunities that will enable you to build on to your skill set and further your career in this competitive industry.
The Senior Fund Accountant on the InfoNAV Team is responsible for specialized processing, exception resolution, and reconciliation activities related to continuity NAVs produced for our clients. They will manage client account activity for the continuity net asset value (NAV) components which may include: transactions, capital stock, expenses, corporate actions, pricing, income and other NAV-impacting activities. The Senior Fund Accountant is responsible for ensuring department procedures are followed and standards of quality and control are met. From a leadership perspective, there may be opportunities to train and mentor new hires and entry level members of the team as well.
Join us as a Sr. Fund Accountant in InfoNav.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Willingness to share your ideas and process improvements at the peer level and with senior level management
- Enthusiasm for mentoring and leading a group to help build people and make them successful
- Encourage proactive communication with in your team and with clients. Take time to really listen to your clients needs, understand their goals and how you can improve their experience
- 1 to 2 years of fund accounting, custody, securities processing preferred
- BS/BA degree and/or equivalent work experience
What We Offer
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourselfwithout leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employees unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.