Sr. IBX Engineer IV
Sr. IBX Engineer IV
Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. Thats why we're always looking for creative and forward-thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire hardworking people like you who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and its our authentic, humble, gritty people who craft The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
JOB SUMMARY: Performs repairs, corrective maintenance, and routine installations. Able to resolve incidents as required.
* Performs site inspections and monitors the building and IBX alarms
* Performs preventative maintenance on site infrastructure (e.g. maintenance of primary infrastructures), or manages vendors
* Undertakes repairs and corrective maintenance
* Operates critical infrastructure under the supervision of more senior technical staff
* Completion of site logs and data gathering issuing for basic permits, such as MOPs and scripts
* Responds to all on-site incidents and acts as required
* Completes routine work requests and circuit installations
* Provides assistance during critical maintenance activities
* Effectively collaborates within the department and provides input to peers for general maintenance activities
* Carries out basic infrastructure projects
* 1+ years experience
* High School Diploma
* Applicants must reside within the city of Dallas or be able to self-relocate to the city of Dallas
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.