Sr. Interaction Designer for HP
Paradigm is looking for a Sr. Interaction Designer for our client, HP Inc. based in Vancouver, WA. The ideal Interaction Designer will passionately advocate for the end-user by creating user-centered experiences that will transform what it means to create, prototype, and manufacture for HP's 3D Print Group. This is a global role within a multi-disciplinary design team that will involve collaboration with international teams.
Type: Long term contract, on-site, full-time
Location: Vancouver, WA
Pay Rate: DOE
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO
Responsibilities of the Sr. Interaction Designer:
* Build hypotheses and validate with users via testing
* Work in a highly collaborative environment and clearly articulate ideas to designers, product owners and developers
* Define user experience requirements, user flows, information architectures, wireframes, taxonomies, personas, and journey maps in collaboration with project team members
* Foster collaboration through user-centered design processes with other designers, business partners and development teams
* Analyze and synthesize design research and user testing data to provide direction
* Facilitate and participate in user and stakeholder workshops to gather relevant inputs to inform design solutions.
* Maintain and enhance the experience design aspects of existing and ongoing projects.
* Work in an agile development process, requiring close partnership with the development team.
Requirements of the Sr. Interaction Designer:
* Degree level education in Cognitive Science / User Experience Design or equivalent
* Strong analytic, synthesis and communication skills when dealing with qualitative and quantitative information and data
* Strong self-starter able to work independently without day-to-day supervision
* Able to take initiative in moving multiple projects forward and begin projects independently
* Must have a highly developed sense of user-centered design, attentiveness to detail, and possess excellent communication skills
* Experience in creating PC applications
* Strong presentation skills
* Experience working in an agile environment
* Minimum 3 years of comparable experience
* Must be able to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment
Paradigm offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, and PTO.
About Us, Paradigm
Want to love Mondays? It's possible when you love what you do. Paradigm is a staffing solutions firm dedicated to finding the perfect job for candidates. We're connected with some of the most innovative tech companies around, giving our employees that competitive edge needed in today's job market.
We are proud to offer a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. We value diversity and promote respect in the work place. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only local candidates able to work directly for Paradigm as W-2 employees can be considered for this position. No agents, please.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.