Sr. Manager, HR Business Partnerships- Logistics
- Experience working with large non-exempt employee populations, specifically in Logistics, Distribution, Supply Chain or Manufacturing environments
- An understanding of federal employment law as well as state law specific to California
- Strong collaboration with business partners to effectively guide and influence leadership, talent selection, talent retention and performance management practices that align with business objectives and company values
- Development of consistent best practices and decision making through counsel to both managers and employees to solve problems and assist with coaching needs
- A reduction in reactive responses through planning and proactive problem-solving to support functional and divisional goals
- Development, implementation and ongoing improvements of programs, processes and training that support a respectful work environment and high-performing organization
We seek people with these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate work experience
- 7+ years human resources experience, experience with logistics, distribution or supply chain knowledge preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building, problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Conversational Spanish a plus
- 30-40% Travel required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
But most of all, we seek people who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.8 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.