Statistics Programmer Analyst II
Statistics Programmer Analyst II
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
Yes, 5 % of the Time
M-F, 8am-5pm, with flexibility
Tier II - Credit Check
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Statistics Programmer Analyst II to provide technical support to Statistics Staff by designing, developing, and supporting applications and tools designed to help team members perform data analysis. You will work with data analysts, data owners, and other team members to document and interpret business requirements, and design solutions to meet their needs. You will design and support automated systems to manage and deliver data to end users and work with analysts and senior programmers to test applications developed locally and at a system level. You will prepare documentation for projects, processes, and standards on an as needed basis.
You will report to the Information Systems Manager who leads the Statistics Technical team in Dallas. We are a collaborative team of creative problem-solvers delivering data management and automation solutions to a variety of local and system customers.
- Design, develop, and maintain applications used by analysts to help process reports from depository institutions
- Develop and support automated systems to process and submit data to end users
- Provide support to analysts, including consulting on data retrieval, processing, and analytics, and technical support of software and hardware
- Test locally developed and system developed applications, and document actionable results
- Support IT operations for the department, including ensuring applications and processes follow information security standards, and working with IT to implement applications
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Statistics, or related discipline
- One year of work experience in one or more of the following areas are strongly preferred: Data management and analytics, application development, automation development, and project management
- Experience working with databases using SQL
- Experience with Excel; including writing macros/visual basic (VBA) programming
- Experience programming in SAS, R, Python, or other similar software
- Experience with data visualization software such as Tableau or Power BI
- Strong analytical, communication, and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with financial data and knowledge of the banking industry
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for any of the above requirements
Why the Dallas Fed?
We are dedicated to serving the public by promoting a strong financial system and a healthy economy for all. These efforts take a team of dedicated individuals doing many different jobs. Together we're creating a workplace where talented people can thrive, and we welcome your unique background and perspective to help present the best possible solutions for our partners.
Our total rewards program offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive healthcare options (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K match, and a fully funded pension plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and volunteer hours; flexible work environment
- Generously subsidized public transportation and free parking
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Professional development programs, training and conferences
- And more.
This position may be filled at various levels based on candidate's qualifications as determined by the department.
This position requires access to confidential supervisory information and/or FOMC information, which is limited to 'Protected Individuals' as defined in the U.S. federal immigration law. Protected individuals include, but are not limited to U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, and U.S. permanent residents who either are not yet eligible to apply for naturalization or who have applied for naturalization within the requisite timeframe. Candidates who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents may be eligible for the information access required for this position and sponsorship for a work visa, and subsequently for permanent residence, if they sign a declaration of intent to become a U.S. citizen and meet other eligibility requirements.
In addition, all candidates must undergo an enhanced background check and comply with all applicable information handling rules, and all non-U.S. citizens must sign a declaration of intent to become a U.S. citizen and pursue a path to citizenship.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve.
If you need special or additional accommodations during your interview process, please notify your Talent Acquisition Consultant.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.