Store Man - Warehouse
: Petroplan London
Due to the travel and visa restrictions we can only accept applications for Oman nationals.
To support the company warehouse for all routine and non-routine activities.
- Use industrial lift trucks, pallet jacks, handling tools, motorised equipment, such as forklifts, to move manufactured goods and materials to and from storage areas, warehouse rack and delivery vehicles.
- Picking, filling, packing and shipping orders. Apply labels to containers, load filling machines, stack and palletize products
- Track orders and document work, pack shipping containers and boxes, pull ordered materials from appropriate bins, receive and sequence pulling orders d. Assist/support in stock checks and other day to day routine tasks in the warehouse.
- Carry out warehouse material receipt and issuance within company Plant (spares, consumables, chemical etc.) and maintain records.
- Check that material received is in compliance with the requirements and report nonconformance on a timely basis. g. Report all non-conformances to indicate losses or damage of material in the warehouse.
- Label all materials delivered to company warehouse to ensure storage in proper locations.
- Follow procedures for preservation of all materials stored in company warehouse and yard.
- Adhere to procedures for proper documentation for the receipt and issuance of stock.
- Handle hazardous materials with safety procedures in mind.
- Operate forklift in safe way and/or supervise forklift operation with another Operator.
- Check that all dispatch off site materials is well packed before transported to the required destination.
- Diploma in relative discipline or its equivalent.
- Alternatively, a trade test witnessed by company discipline Engineer.
- Experience more than 4 years' experience in mechanical maintenance with 2 years in similar role
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.