Strata Manager - Strathfield Area
Our client has an enviable reputation in the market place for providing excellent management to their clients! As one of the larger strata management firms in Australia, they are a dynamic & professional team of strata managers. Working Monday - Friday we are currently seeking an experienced Strata Manager to add to their expanding team.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working on a portfolio of 75 buildings
- All aspects of Strata Management
- Liaising with Owners Corporation as required
- Complex schemes & Commercial
- Providing General Management Support
- Working with Building Management Committees
- Preparing agendas and minutes for meetings
- Arranging quotations, repairs and maintenance for works required
- Periodic inspections
- 2 -4 years of Strata Management experience
- Maturity, strong communication skills and team player
- Be willing to contribute to a progressive company
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Have a high level of computer skills
- Maturity, strong communication skills, and team player
- Up to $100,000
- Excellent support from an administrator and accounts team
- All buildings are based locally
- Work close to home!
- First-class working environment and team culture
- Monday - Friday role
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
- NEW POSITION EXCLUSIVE TO GOUGH RECRUITMENT
- ATTRACTIVE SALARY ON OFFER
- SECURE POSITION
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.