Strategic Partnerships Lead - DoorDash Kitchens
As a Strategic Partnerships Lead - DoorDash Kitchens, you will lead negotiations on our dark kitchen product (DoorDash Kitchens) with the company’s largest global partners. You will work closely with the New Verticals’ Kitchens Operations team to launch and scale DoorDash Kitchens.
The DoorDash Kitchens product is a shared kitchen facility for DoorDash’s top partners looking to expand and grow their business.
You are a highly effective business development professional, capable of engaging in business level and P&L focused conversations with C-level executives at publicly traded companies. You are an analytical thinker who enjoys building financial models, mapping out P&L implications of potential deal structures, and working cross-functionality with our Operations, Legal, and Finance teams to close deals. You can lead a complex, multi-party sales process in a highly consultative manner. You naturally gravitate toward using data and insights to inform your sales strategy and change viewpoints on the client-side.
Finally, you enjoy building stuff -- you will develop our Kitchens sales process and toolkit and lay the foundation for how DoorDash Kitchens identifies the right partners per Kitchen location.
What you’ll do
- Own, develop and refine the process to successfully close Kitchens negotiations that have a significant impact on the company’s bottom line
- Be responsible for developing the strategy and execution for engaging our largest partners
- Engage with internal stakeholders to get buy-in on your proposed partnerships
- Model, present and defend P&L implications for various deal structures for the partner
- Impact Driven -- You have a natural desire to make a huge impact on the business
- Detailed-Oriented -- You love digging into low levels of detail to extract insights
- Strategic -- You love to find the win-win and develop novel agreement structures to grow business with partners
- Gritty -- You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- You have 5-7 years of business development and sales experience. You are comfortable leading partnership negotiations with C-level executives
- You’re analytical. You let data and analysis guide your negotiation, and you’re comfortable pulling your own data in SQL or modeling in Excel.
- You’re relentless. You do what it takes to win and have proven closing skills.
- You are a strong communicator. Both written and verbal.
- You’ve succeeded in high-performance cultures. This can be in tech, operations, strategy, consulting, banking, or a related experience.
- You’re open to travel. This role will require 50%+ travel time, dependent on local and national travel guidelines and restrictions.
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in the United States, Canada, and Australia. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.