Strategy & Impact Associate (REMOTE)
Women Donors Network
WDN seeks a full-time Strategy & Impact Associate to join our team. This Associate reports to the Vice President of Strategy & Impact and supports the entire Strategy & Impact team. We're looking for someone who shares our passion for social change and our entrepreneurial spirit. You will be highly organized, a great collaborator, and able to work cross-functionally with ease. The Strategy & Impact Associate supports team functions that include: managing WDN's grantmaking and partnerships, member recruitment and retention, conference and regional event programming, community building and education.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Support WDN's strategic initiatives and grantmaking through research of funding opportunities, managing partner relationships, tracking proposals and grant administration, and assisting with reporting to membership.
- Undertake research to inform membership recruitment and retention, in-person and online event programs, and fundraising.
- Help to maintain and improve our database as a powerful recruitment and engagement tool, conducting data entry and analysis related to current and prospective members, grantees, and partners.
- Provide logistical and administrative support for the implementation of recruitment events, member-focused programs, and other meetings and events, including WDN's annual conference.
- Support the President & CEO's donor stewardship and member recruitment work.
- Contribute to the development of written content such as funding proposals, program updates, and email correspondence.
- Serve as liaison between team and members, partners, grantees and others as assigned.
- Maintain and help manage membership systems including WDN's online member portal, member briefings, and collective giving work.
- Perform other duties as required to achieve team goals.
- 2-4 years related professional experience, preferably working in social justice, human rights, or the philanthropic field.
- Demonstrated commitment to progressive values with an interest in WDN's areas of work.
- Highly skilled at managing multiple and varied projects with attention to detail and deadlines and an ability to prioritize daily workload.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate and work well with a wide range of people.
- Excellent writing skills, with strong attention to detail.
- High degree of organization, innovation and proactivity; a self-starter.
- Can effectively cope with change and able to problem solve and troubleshoot independently.
- A commitment to promoting and maintaining an inclusive and collaborative work environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Google Suite, database and CRM software (Salesforce a plus), and online resources.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline or equivalent professional experience.
The salary range for this position is $55,000 - $80,000, commensurate with qualifications and experiences and includes a comprehensive benefits package, with excellent health, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, and retirement benefits. We offer a positive work environment that supports work-life balance. This position is fulltime, with a 40-hour work week, exempt, and generally office-based, with the exception of the current remote working environment due to COVID-19.
Applications accepted until the position is filled. No phone calls, please.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.