Street Light Field Inspector
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS with TRAINING
Join SmartWorks Partners as a Field Inspector and work on a fast paced utility infrastructure project in support of future Smart City growth in Washington, DC. At SmartWorks, we provide very competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, and a great working environment.
SmartWorks Partners provides a variety of consulting and related support services for cities around the country on broadband and smart city related projects and initiatives.
Learn more about us here:
- Conduct detailed field inspections of light pole infrastructure
- Evaluate and administer grading criteria for individual infrastructure components
- Operate a digital field application tool to collect and record detailed field assessments
- Utilize required tools in support of accessing identified requirements (Screw drivers, wrenches, and other hand tools)
- Follow and complete a scheduled work plan and route, in support of completing daily work assignments
- Follow established health and safety protocols while performing work objectives
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and take corrective actions consistent with overall company goals and scheduling priorities
- Collect field data and maintain daily and weekly production reporting requirements
- Ability to walk at least walk at least 2 miles per day while complying with community health standards for C0VID 19 (face mask)
- Ability to complete company training program and demonstrate proficiency of required skillset, as demonstrated in classroom and field application testing
- Ability to operate company's field data collection devices, applications, and other equipment as required
- Assume safe operation and maintenance of company equipment, vehicles, tools and other property
- Ability to positively represent SmarWorks organization to clients and the community
- Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather, and have the ability to complete moderate physically demanding work
- Construction, maintenance, telecommunications, wireless, or utility related work experience preferred, but not required
We are proud to offer:
- Paid on-the-job training.
- Substantial base compensation
- Additional compensation bonuses based on proficiency standards
- Use of Company trucks and tools as required
- Excellent advancement opportunities
SmartWorks is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time, Project Based 1099 position
Salary: HIGHLY COMPETITIVE BASE MONTHLY COPENSATION PLUS MONTHLY BONUS
SUBMIT RESUME TO
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.