Street Light/Utility Pole Field Supervisor
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS with TRAINING
Join SmartWorks Partners as a Field Supervisor and work on a fast paced infrastructure project in support of future Smart City growth in Washington, DC. At SmartWorks, we provide very competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, and a great work environment.
SmartWorks Partners provides a variety of consulting and related support services for cities around the country on broadband and smart city related projects and initiatives.
Learn more about us here:
- Supervise a field crew of 5 to 10 field inspectors who are conducting conditions assessments on city owned infrastructure such as light poles and utility poles
- Provide on site training and support for supervised personnel
- Maintain all tools, vehicles, and equipment
- Provide a source of on site technical expertise with supervised personnel
- Coordinate production goals with other managers and supervisors
- Assist other team members, managers and supervisors as required
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and take corrective actions consistent with overall company goals and scheduling priorities
- Collect field data and maintain daily and weekly production reporting requirements
- Possess leadership qualities to effectively manage and motivate independent teams of field inspectors
- Supervisory experience in some area of telecom or utility infrastructure preferred. Construction and maintenance considered as well
- Assume full responsibility for the safe operation and maintenance of company equipment, vehicles, tools and other property
- Ability to positively represent SmarWorks organization to clients and the community
- Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather and have the ability to complete moderately physically demanding work
- Ability to walk at least walk at least 2 miles per day while complying with community health standards for C0VID 19 (face mask)
- Ability to be trained to operate company's field collection devices, applications, and other equipment as required
- A valid US driver's license
We are proud to offer:
- Paid on-the-job training.
- Substantial base compensation commensurate with experience level
- Additional compensation bonuses based on individual initiative and crew performance
- Use of Company trucks and tools as required
- Excellent advancement opportunities
SmartWorks is an Equal Opportunity employer. EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet
Job Type: Full-time, Project Based 1099 position
Salary: HIGHLY COMPETITIVE BASE MONTHLY COPENSATION PLUS QUARTERLY BONUS
SUBMIT RESUME TO
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.