SuccessFactors Project Manager - Paris - 65 000 / 85 000€
Join a dynamic IT Consulting group and discover a new challenge. Lead your team in exciting hris projects and contribute to the growth of this ambitious partner. Apply now !
* Project Management: Plans out activities of the HR road map, helps the select of the digital platform and implementation partner, coordination with clients group IT on architecture definition, planning and program road map implementation
* Help managing the overall project plan and deliverable, including phasing, sign-off and quality reviews: Responsible for configuration cohesiveness across functional areas
* Establish regular reports on key stakeholders
* Manage your team of consultants and coordinate the different offshore teams
* Master's degree in HR / Business School / Engineering School
* A minimum of +6 years of experience working within HRIS
* Knowledge of Workday or SuccessFactors implementation / deployment
* Experience designing and leading global initiatives
* Strong critical reasoning, data analysis and reporting experience
* Strong project management skills (Agile, Agile for Saas, V-Method)
* Fluent in English and French (verbal + written communication)
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.