Suncorps 2021 Accounting Graduate Program (Sydney or Brisbane)
The Suncorp Graduate Experience:
Suncorp’s Graduate Program is a two-year accelerated development program designed to equip you with the tools you need to launch your career in the corporate world. Mentored by our inspiring leaders, you will receive on-the-job training, guided learning plans and will have experiences that will enable you to develop professional skills and networks. We are ranked a Top 100 Graduate Employer in AU and NZ – Join us in 2021
As an Accounting Graduate, you will experience four six-month rotations within four core Accounting areas. Though we have an idea of how your rotations work, this is a collaborative environment and your preferences are considered to ensure you get the most out of the program and we can work towards your career aspirations together.
The Accounting team drive financial outcomes through the provision of specialist finance and advice services and with one eye always on the future, we provide a service that preserves and creates value for our organisation. Placements could include areas such as: Management Reporting, Financial Reporting, Finance Systems and more technical areas such as Tax, Strategy and Performance Management.
Suncorp is a top-50 ASX-listed company employing over 13,000 people and enabling more than 9 million customers to better protect and enhance their financial wellbeing. You might know us through our intermediated brands, AAMI, Shannons, GIO and Bingle. Our portfolio of brands means our people can take advantage of the career opportunities that come with a large-scale organisation, while also enjoying the flexibility and flat hierarchy of a small one.
Our people are passionate about improving the financial wellbeing of Australians and committed to creating great outcomes for our customers. We believe that we will be our best when our workforce is as diverse, talented and passionate as the communities in which we live and operate. We can offer an exciting range of benefits such as:
- Flexible work arrangements embracing a healthy work/life balance
- Permanent role from day one!
- Discounts on insurance products
- Corporate discounts at a variety of retailers
- Study support for CPA/CA studies
- Volunteer Days and much more!
For a full range of our benefits please visit https://www.suncorpgroup.com.au/careers/benefits
We are looking for Graduates who:
- Are seeking to kick start their career in the financial services and are eager to proactively participate in their own career journey
- Possess high level of Excel skills, are motivated, flexible, resilient and able to work collaboratively within diverse teams
- Come from a CPA or CA eligible academic degree and willing to complete your CA or CPA qualifications with Suncorp’s support.
- Are Australian / New Zealand Citizens or Australian/NZ Permanent Residents at time of application. Please refer to our website for further eligibility criteria.
Our Recruitment Process:
Apply online by 23 August 2020 (fill in our application form, attach your resume and academic transcript and take an online assessment) → Complete a video interview → Attend our Assessment Centre → Accept verbal offer → Receive you contract → Commence your Grad Program in January 2021.
For enquiries contact the Graduate Talent Team at ***************@suncorp.com.au or www.facebook.com/SuncorpGroupCareers
Back to search results
Advertised: 03 Aug 2020 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 23 Aug 2020 AUS Eastern Standard Time
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.