Supervisor - Contact Center Operations
RSG Holding Corp.
Direct Energy is one of North America’s largest retail providers of electricity, natural gas, and home and business energy-related services with over four million customers. Direct Energy gives customers choice, simplicity, and innovation where energy, data, and technology meet. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), an international energy and services company, Direct Energy, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, operate in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and eight provinces in Canada.
Supervise team of CSR's and Dispatchers in an active customer service call intake center. Supervisor must have positive leadership attributes that motivate team to deliver outstanding results. Prior experience in customer service supervision is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Create a safe and positive environment by promoting and supporting a safe work culture as well as following all DE safety rules and policies
- Seize responsibility
- Be one team - Create and sustain a collaborative environment by working with other departments and divisions
- Put our customers first
- Customer Experience – It is the responsibility of the Supervisor to set the standard for the team. All calls must be handled quickly in a people friendly, professional manner, with enthusiasm for the call. The call script talking points must be adhered to at all times. The Supervisor should listen closely to the CSR’s to ensure they are following the guidelines. This is the #1 priority of the call center team.
- Training and Development – All new CSR’s will go through an extensive 4-5 week training process scheduled by the Supervisor. Weekly follow up and skills verification to be completed by the Supervisor.
- Service Agreement Growth – the Call Center Supervisor is responsible for team sales goals. Successful results will be based upon individual goals, along with call center team goals. Sales results are to be posted daily. Motivational follow up with individual CSR’s who are not meeting their daily / monthly goals.
- Booking Rate – The call center goal is 85%. Supervisor is responsible for Call Net tracking and disputing any negative call results that should be a neutral or positive. Supervisor will counsel CSR’s who are struggling with booking rate %.
- Service and Maintenance Budgets – Supervisor will be responsible for setting and maintaining COD / Maintenance budgets. This is a daily / weekly / monthly task and will require hands on follow up throughout the day.
- Dispatch Supervision – It is the Supervisor’s responsibility to ensure that the dispatchers are following all scheduling and safety guidelines throughout the day. Parts scheduling in a timely manner, close follow up on any “A” priority calls throughout the day.
- Customer Resolution – From time to time we will have a disgruntled customer. It is the Supervisor’s responsibility to diffuse the situation in a calm and rational manner. Do not let the call go in to voicemail. Handle it immediately with care and concern. Never yell, demean or refuse to service a customer. All calls returned same day, all promises kept.
- Reports and administrative requirements should be completed in a timely manner. Call volume will dictate when this can be completed. If overtime is necessary to complete due to call volume, please notify your Manager. Administrative reports can be completed offsite with a laptop if approved by the Manager and time allotted will be added to his / her timecard.
- Extreme Weather Management – The Supervisor is responsible for the safety of the CSR’s and Dispatch team. During extreme weather, it is imperative to get everyone home safely. Focus on dispatch board management and check weather. Communication with the leadership team is necessary in this situation. The Supervisor will need permission from a Manager or VP to close early or reschedule appointments due to weather.
- Remote Access – The Supervisor will have a laptop in case of a weather emergency. The expectation is that all service people with remote access would assist customers during a weather emergency. Remote Access is for paid work.
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer – EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veterans.
Centrica is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email *********@directenergy.com. We will make a determination of your request for a reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
Apply online now
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.