Supervisor Field Service
The Field Service Supervisor position is responsible for daily management of technical staff and respective responsibilities. The supervisor also supports sales growth, service growth and customer satisfaction. Duties will also include answering & returning customer telephone calls and providing Technical Service Support as well as ensuring the accuracy and completeness of Repairs, Calibrations, Instrument Qualifications and Shipping & Receiving.
· Lead daily standup meeting with team for detailed cell status, KPI misses and customer issues.
· Approve Time Cards & PTO via ADP
· Annual & midyear review process and mentoring
· Steer the interviewing and hiring process
· Schedule periodic individual/team meetings.
· Implement training & cross training plans and provide regular monitoring and feedback sessions to track and ensure progress
· Manage staff backup for service engineers, when needed.
· Manage unit intake volume for all service calls
· Daily check instruments due in the next five days and confirm resources available to ship on time.
· Monitor & maintain team ensuring all KPI’s are met
· Responsible for fielding customer issues & complaints
Quality & Maintenance
· Manage calibration cycle of all test equipment and standards
· Monitor staff inventory levels to ensure sufficient availability for timely repair support
· Continue to provide maintenance and repair support for a limited number of Service Request’s
· Maintain all necessary documents and know location for Internal and External quality audits.
Financial Management & Growth
· Achieve annual revenue targets.
· Ability to support sales initiatives through lead generation to Regional Sales Managers.
· Drive new equipment lead generation from Service to aid Sales growth
· Able to effectively communicate Service agreement offerings on both existing and new equipment
Bio Tech Electronic Engineer / Bio-medical technologist degree/certification preferred
Microsoft office proficiency
Supervisory management experience preferred Technically competent with strong people skills to promote teamwork needed to achieve reliability program objectives; ability to work in team environment. Financial acumen and experience in understanding business financials High School Grade 12 or equivalent Technical Diploma/Certification Supervisory experience in the form of a team and/or projects Computer Literate Well spoken and written communication skills Previous Beckman Coulter Field Service Engineer experience, minimum of 3 - 5 years. DBS understanding and culture, exposure to Daily Management, PSP and other DBS tools. People orientated with a strong ability and passion to manage a team.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.