Supervisor - Governance
Zenergy Safety Health and Wellbeing
Safety & Governance Director
- Strategic Leadership Position
- Education & Teaching Sector
- Sydney Based
This organisation has been in operation for over 200 years and looks after 150 primary and secondary schools in Sydney, providing 70,000 students with high quality, low fee education each year. They have a strong focus on building relationships with the local community, support groups and partnering with local charities to help those in need.
The Governance and Compliance Specialist is responsible for developing, monitoring, and championing the organisations governance frameworks. This includes areas such as compliance, delegations, risk registers, policies and procedures, board operations, assurance programs, fraud, and corruption. This position will also be involved across the entire portfolio, including developing and advising on policies, ensuring standardises process and reporting occurs across the system, and working closely with other units.
Safety and Governance Manager
- Highly experienced governance professional with at least 6 years’ experience in similar position
- Undergraduate degree in business, human resources, education, law, or other relevant fields
- Experience with leading a team of governance professionals
- Awareness of principle risk mitigation & risk management
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Valid Working with Children Check clearance
Benefits & Next Steps
Outstanding opportunity within an established organisation with genuine opportunity to develop governance, compliance, and risk frameworks. This is a rare opportunity to work with an organisation that priorities their employees. Please apply directly to this advertisement with your resume and brief covering letter, both in work format. Should you have any questions, please contact Jason O’Dowd on 1300 333 400.
Thank you for your interest.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.