Supervisor, Retail Marketing
Los Angeles, CA
July 6, 2020
Supervisor, Retail Marketing
Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21's Corporate Team and showcase your skills while working with our exceptional employees! Position: Supervisor, Retail MarketingDepartment: MarketingReports to: Sr.
Manager, North America MarketingDirect Reports:FLSA Status: ExemptLocation: 3880 N Mission Los Angeles, CA 90031Job Purpose:Under direct guidance from the Retail Marketing Manager, the Supervisor will be held accountable for the implementation and execution of assigned in-store marketing initiatives. The Supervisor will utilize his/her marketing knowledge and analytical skills to lead their team of direct reports in the development of marketing plans that will help increase brand awareness, strengthen customer acquisitions, increase foot traffic, and drive sales. Deliverables:
- Lead the development, implementation, and budgeting of regional in-store marketing projects for planned and reactive seasonal promotions, high profile and underperforming store activities, key retail events, and ad hoc requests by ensuring adherence to the promotional calendar, budget guidelines, and established KPI metrics
- Partner with Public Relations and Social Media teams to enhance overall marketing efforts through additional channels, including publicity, press releases, and social media exposure to attract customers and create awareness for all retail marketing events
- Form and maintain relationships with newly added retail property groups, mall marketing affiliates, and free-standing location contacts to encourage strong positive relations for future marketing opportunities
- Review and approve store marketing requests prepared by Assistant/Coordinator to ensure brand-alignment, budget parameters, and optimal ROI metrics are met
- Conduct market research to identify upcoming fashion events, local community functions, and in-mall events for potential marketing venues and to capitalize on residual foot traffic brought on by the events
- Responsible for staying current on all key competitor activities, including in-store activations, promotional incentives, social media/PR/Retail tie-ins, and expansion plans
- Collaborate with Data, Operations, Visuals, and Buying teams to strategize key product focuses, event timing, metric goals, and operational planning
- Evaluate and analyze the effectiveness of key marketing activities in terms of sales results, consumer response, foot traffic, and other KPI metrics.
- Provide feedback for improving future marketing efforts through detailed reports and event recaps
- Responsible for mentoring, training, directing, and reviewing the performance of all direct reports
- Responsible for planning, strategizing, and maintaining the fiscal year calendar and making recommendations for new activities as key opportunities arise
- Manage media/radio buys and strategize other channels to drive traffic to stores.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.