Supervisor RN Practice - Virtual COVID Care
Looking to build your career at a growing company? Apply now - we can't wait to
hear from you!
We are seeking a RN Supervisor for our Virtual COVID Care department!
Under the supervision of the designated supervisor, this position exists to
manage the daily operations of patient care and resources for the assigned
clinic. Responsible for the department shift coordination, including the
promotion of effective relationships with physicians, patients, families, unit
personnel and other health disciplines in conjunction with the Manager. Assures
completeness of ordered procedures and treatments, instructs patients
concerning procedures, treatments and needs, and ensures medical orders are
carried out accurately and in a timely manner. The scope of accountability for
the specific responsibilities varies related to assigned practice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU
Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status,
national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to
participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential
job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Please contact us to request accommodation.
* Requires a nursing degree from an accredited school of nursing with a
current Indiana Registered Nurse license.
* Knowledge of OSHA, CLIA, and ADA. TB validated.
* Requires 1-2 years of RN experience in an ambulatory clinical setting.
* Knowledge of procedures for performing the functions appropriate to the
specific clinical area and familiarity with designated pieces of
equipment and supplies.
* Requires awareness and understanding of legal implications
* activities and performance as a Registered Nurse.
* Sufficient knowledge to observe and assist in the assessment of patients,
and to detect and report obvious and/or dangerous changes in the
condition of patients.
* Basic working understanding of the concepts of infection control
principles to prevent the spread of infection to patients, self and
* in order to carry out duties in a professional manner, as well as the
ability to work well under stress.
* Knowledge of principles of growth/development across the life span.
* Requires ability to cope with varying personalities of patients, remain
* in emergency situations,
* a number of functions for a group of patients in an effective
* manner, and take initiative and meet objectives.
* and analytical skills.
* Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA. Other
* life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty
* care policies.
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.