Supervisor-- Work from HOME Asembia (REMOTE)
The Sr S upervisor position is responsible for overseeing the daily activities of the program and for meeting or exceeding the personal performance measures established for this operational team/work unit. The unit is responsible for performing the following functions; processing orders, account maintenance, records maintenance customer service and complaint/problem resolution.
Essential Job Functions:
• Utilizes performance management information to supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of leads and customer service representatives in assisting the manager with the achievement of the designated key performance indicators.
• Responsible for effective human resource administration including training, evaluations, coaching, mentoring, recommending salary increases, promotions, and corrective actions.
• Reviews, approves and maintains time sheets and leave requests for staff.
• Monitors and documents incoming telephone calls and fulfillment activity and provides continuous feedback to staff.
• Assures that daily performance measures are available and effectively utilizes this information to manage the work force for continuous improvement.
• Provides input and/or assistance in formulating new policies and procedures; recommends changes to existing policies and procedures as required to improve operations in efficient achievement of performance indicators or to support changing business requirements.
• Performs other work as required and assigned.
• Identifies problems with the office equipment, systems and general toll issues and communicates or transfers these issues to the proper area for resolution.
• Coordinates with other units or divisions as necessary to resolve issues.
• Regularly communicates with other units to foster an effective team environment and assure that these areas are aware of issues that may impact their area.
• Ensures compliance with state and federal laws, rules and guidelines, and policies and procedures.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Six months prior leadership experience.
• One year prior call center or customer service related experience preferred.
• Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Dependable, accurate and detail oriented.
Final candidates for this position will need to successfully complete drug screening and a background investigation, which may include a criminal and credit check.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.