Supplier Quality Engineer II
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Work directly with suppliers to satisfy Honeywell's quality standards and strategy, and replenishment initiatives in the manufacture of components. You will interact with all levels of the Honeywell Organization. As Honeywell's point of contact within the supply base, you will travel within your assigned geographical area, in support of a variety of supplier oversight functions, spending a majority of your time at supplier facilities.Key Responsibilities
· Evaluate prospective supplier Quality Systems
· Monitor supplier Quality metrics associated with supplier capability, trends and related production improvement efforts
· Evaluate supplier capability based on 6 Sigma methodologies
· Manufacturing Process Control, variation reduction, etc
· Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
· Have wide-ranging experience, use professional concepts and company objectives, internal and external contacts to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
· Provide technical insight to analyze risks and opportunities
· Must report daily to Honeywell assignment location or work remote while traveling to and from suppliers.
· Must have excellent communication & presentation skills.
· Must be able to self-manage, schedule and report accordingly.
· Must be willing to travel 50%
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.