Supply Chain Consultant
We are hiring a Reporting Analyst with experience in creating reports and tracking data for a major Pharmaceuticals company based in Indianapolis.
As a Reporting Analyst with our team, you will:
* Automate reports in Excel or Power BI
* Design inventory and forecasting tools, which can translate data into graphics
* Work in Visio to help refine existing process maps and incorporate hyperlinks to either business processes, additional white papers, external regulatory website etc..
* Maintain database of previously calculated item country valuations Develop system via Access Database to house valuation information for import
* Maintain metrics for monthly number of country valuations completed and requests received/completed
* Support TCOE Regulatory technical initiatives, including review of regulatory repositories, recommendation for combining repositories and development of combined regulatory repository.
* Support TCOE collab site development including gathering of user requirements, design and implement.
* Prepare required documentation for each specific request, from existing templates, and provide the documentation to country specific representative supporting the expanded access request.
* Review shipment documentation for completeness and partner with Quality Assurance to have the shipment released.
* Follow up on orders to ensure they are processed by distribution and delivered to site
* maintenance the specific expanded access programs shipment request log ( e.g. date request was received by Lilly, recording regulatory application numbers, status of shipment and patient status)
* Upload documents in Regulus
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
* 4-7 years of experience in reporting, preferrably in pharma industry
* Strong Excel Skills (ability to write macros) and/or PowerBI
* Strong working knowledge of Visio
* Strong attention to detail and work accuracy
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet timelines
* Ability to build collaborative working relationships
* Knowledge of and compliance with GMP requirements
* Critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Learning agility and self-management skills
* Ability to learn a variety of IT systems and tools (e.g. SAP, cMat, Excel tools, Trackwise, Sharepoint, Regulus
* 16 days of PTO
* Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
* 401(k) enrollment option with 3% employer matching
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.