System Integration Developer
Affinity Staffing Inc
On behalf of our client, Affinity is seeking a System Integration Analyst/Developer to integrate and link their various systems and sites to process and consolidate data through their API to their core system. This role takes full responsibility to build and support existing Integrations to maximize the performance of the organization through the implementation of leading-edge tools and processes.
- Analyze, design, develop, test and deploy integration services to meet business requirements
- Build integrations to supporting platforms and sites in the organization
- Perform API design, code reviews and document technical designs
- Develop understanding of business processes in the financial services industry
- Work cooperatively in a cross functional team environment with various platform vendors
- Support existing integrations
- Provide technical leadership and responsible of all the integration tasks
- Manage and Implement CI/CD pipeline best practices
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technology discipline
- 3+ years of experience in design & implementation of integration services
- Must have experience with AWS Lambda
- Ideally experienced in Ruby development, or PHP
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to write comprehensive functional and technical specifications for integration platforms
About Affinity :
Affinity is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership
- an affinity.
Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit www.affinity-group.ca
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.