System Manager, SME Commercial Insurance
System Manager, SME Commercial Insurance – Technical | NSW – Sydney
- Insurance experience + Project management capability + Data skills
- Senior role within the Commercial Packages product team
- Pivotal role interacting with people across Allianz Australia
Allianz is the home for those who dare to turn data into an outstanding customer experience.
What if you could put the customer at the heart of everything you do?
In the Technical department, our purpose is to design, deliver and manage great products that help our customers protect what matters to them most.
The role of the System Manager for SME Commercial Insurance is to ensure the consistent application of data to ensure high level data adequacy and technical rating parameters across the B2B platforms.
You'll be responsible for:
- Ensuring the consistent application of technical rating parameters across all distribution channels;
- Reviewing question sets across the B2B platforms to ensure data and pricing behaviour is consistent;
- Take responsibility for timely and effective reviews of occupational data to ensure industry trends are identified and proactively priced
- Analyse performance by wording version to produce actionable insights for superior portfolio management and analyse the feasibility of system improvements;
- Provide technical leadership during concept, business requirement and functional specification phases to ensure the solutions will meet technical and financial requirements, overseeing the User Acceptance Testing process to ensure delivery of high quality solutions and compliance with governance and audit requirements;
- Deliver excellence in systems by understanding the requirements of our customers and through the provision of timely and effective solutions;
- Manage solutions and improvement for Partner Integration Systems in close collaboration with external customers;
- Design and embed governance controls to manage the change process for changes to the commercial motor and commercial packages rating algorithms / factors and business rules to ensure the methodology is robust.
Important to your success:
- Commercial general insurance experience is required;
- Proven success in managing the full lifecycle of projects, including senior stakeholder engagement and integration into teams' everyday workflows;
- Exposure to process design and workflow mapping would be highly regarded;
- Analytical and critical thinking abilities to evaluate complex data and customer feedback in the development and management of SME insurance products;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills will ensure you are capable of communicating with clarity, impact and influence;
- Comprehensive understanding of governance requirements, frameworks and regulations.
What's On Offer
- This role will present an exciting opportunity to join a global iconic insurance organisation, which is transforming through an exciting time of change and growth;
- This highly visible role will involve engagement with individuals throughout the business and facilitate the creation of a wide network of contacts;
- We recognise the contribution of our employees and reward our staff with a dedicated range of attractive benefits: wide range of insurance, household, lifestyle and travel discounts available; variety of flexible leave options; on-going training and development opportunities.
- We value integrity, customer focus, collaborative leadership and trust, and we are seeking people with the same values. We recognise our employees as our most valuable asset and are committed to helping people to build a long term career within a strong inclusive team culture.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people, we foster a culture where our employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and dare to challenge the industry.
Allianz is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes applications from men and women regardless of race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life. Please advise us if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process or perform the requirements of the role.
If you dare, there's an opportunity for you at www.allianz.com.au/careers
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.