ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We are a young and energetic software company, currently seeking to grow our amazing team! In this position, you will have the opportunity to influence and help the continued development of an innovative Software-as-a-Service product that is aiming to revolutionize the way quality is measured in the institutions of higher education here in the US and abroad. This opportunity will provide you with unique and rewarding experiences by joining a rapidly growing higher education enterprise software product development team with global outreach and strong innovative implications. For more information, visit www.aefis.com
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
You are a skilled Network Engineer, with a good understanding of designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available SaaS, and network architectures. You want to play a critical role in a fast-growing technology company. You are self-motivated, willing to play a key role in the SaaS management of the application and company growth. You are smart, have experience in system and network management, and open to learning new technologies. You are a good team player, have good communication skills, and dedicated to meet business objectives and SLA.
SO WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM THE JOB?
- Organize network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes, and security configurations
- Install and configure servers, network devices, and services, including routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS and so on
- Monitor system and network performance, ensure it is available and reliable
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Ensure the compliance with policies and requirements and troubleshoot any issues
- Organize the implementation of security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Review and optimize network policies and procedures
- Work together with vendors and other IT personnel to resolve problems faster
- Troubleshoot problems reported by the end user
- Experience in System Administration and Network Management
- Working knowledge of SaaS Application Management
- Strong knowledge of Linux Server management
- Significant experience in networking, routing and switching and server hardware setup and configuration
- Significant experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
- Good practical experience with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Familiarity with best practices of management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Knowledge of Network and System Security concepts
- Experience on Java Application Server, Postgres, VMWare, Docker, Kubernetes a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- Ability to work well in a team environment and with deadlines
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Articulate written and verbal communication skills
As a member of our team, you will be managing a mission-critical SaaS Architecture. We are looking for someone who is curious, clever, and interested in continuous learning and adopting new technologies in network and security.
**Please include a cover letter and resume.**
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.