Tableau Sales Engineer (Gaming) - Contract
NTT SINGAPORE DIGITAL TALENT SERVICES PTE. LTD.
- Build dashboards using data visualization software (Tableau / talend), including using advanced functionality (data blending).
- Partner with data scientists and software engineers to develop tooling and to drive automation.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to help inform key business decisions about the growth of Gaming Sales organization.
- Convey a data-driven story to technical and non-technical audiences around key business insights, in collaboration with the existing team of Vertical Strategy Leads.
- Leverage technical abilities to drive process improvements and automation efficiencies around sales planning, reporting, and ongoing communications to key stakeholder.
- Collaborate with global team of Vertical Strategy Leads to construct and achieve milestones for long-term tooling initiative.
- Research and define the latest best practices across top mobile accounts.
- Track best practice adoption across all accounts.
- B.S. in business-related or quantitative field (Finance, Economics, or similar discipline).
- 4+ years of professional experience in an analytical role.
- Experience processing, analyzing, and interpreting data sets in order to make business recommendations and decisions.
- Experience building dashboards using data visualization software (e.g., Tableau), including using advanced functionality (e.g., data blending).
- Experience establishing and maintaining cross-functional relationships.
- Experience with communication, organization, and working on multiple projects.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.