Tax Compliance Manager
We have a unique practice with broad experience in U.S. and Canadian law and
Canadian and U.S. tax and accounting specialties. Our practice offers personal
and confidential service to individuals and corporations with many different
cross-border tax and legal issues.
We routinely provide services to those in the sports and entertainment
industry, including professional athletes, singers, actors, directors,
producers and writers, so confidentiality is paramount.
We also provide services to businesses with cross-border interests and
expansions. We assist high net-worth individuals with tax returns and
sophisticated tax planning. We have expertise in navigating the complexities of
the U.S. and Canadian tax systems and receiving complex referral cases from
both countries. We provide discreet, timely, and professional results for
clients facing challenging or complex situations.
As a Tax Manager, you will work as part of a team to lead engagements in our
* Lead compliance team responsible for managing U.S. and combined US-
Canadian individual income and estate tax return preparation for U.S.
citizens living in Canada, U.S. residents working in Canada, and
Canadians working and investing in the U.S. including corporate returns.
* Maintain high-quality control by reviewing tax returns and other work
done from other team members for accuracy and completeness; provide
feedback to team members.
* Monitor project timelines against targets and adjust where necessary;
advise clients of project status and seek clarification on discrepancies
* Supervise, develop, coach, and train team members towards professional
and personal development.
* Completion of a professional accounting designation in the U.S. and/or
Canada is an asset.
* Minimum 5 years of experience preparing personal or corporate income tax;
knowledge in Canadian and U.S. personal tax represents an advantage.
* Ability to review returns prepared by others.
* Proven ability to manage multiple assignments, clients and staff. You
will also have strong analytical, organization, and communication skills,
the ability to work effectively under pressure, and a proactive attitude.
* Extreme attention to detail and professional manner.
Apply via Linkedin or
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.