Team Lead, Executive Assistant
MongoDB is seeking a Team Lead, Executive Assistant to support our Chief Product Officer and manage a team in our New York City office.
This position is ideal for a dynamic, intelligent, highly organized individual who takes ownership over the details and loves to get things done.
In this role you will be supporting CPO and managing two Executive assistants in Engineering. Your day will consist of managing and prioritizing a steady stream of requests, meetings and trips, and anticipating how your Exec wants these priorities to be handled. To succeed, you’ll have to balance the needs and requirements of multiple parties and be ready to pitch-in wherever necessary. You should feel comfortable interacting with high-level executives and know how and when to manage up. You know Google apps for business like the back of your hand and thrive in a fast-paced environment without getting frazzled.
- Manage multiple requests and priorities – staying calm under pressure, exercising judgment, and seeing beyond the day-to-day to anticipate changing needs
- Manage the CPO’s calendar meticulously and thoughtfully, coordinating all meetings and calls, including video conferencing and team events
- Manage all travel and expenses, ready to handle complicated international itineraries and last-minute changes
- Plan and manage team events. offsite meetings, and logistics for QBR’s
- Create and review correspondence, spreadsheets, slide decks, and meeting agendas
- Track action items and key issues to closure with a high degree of integrity and accountability
- Work with a diverse range of individuals at all levels in the organization
- Assist with special assignments/projects, as needed
- Manage other EA’s with integrity
- Building out the EA team as MongoDB grows
- 4-7 years experience supporting at least one Senior Executive and 2+ years managing, or other relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar), Microsoft Office, and video conferencing tools
- Significant experience booking both domestic and international travel
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Able to handle highly sensitive and confidential material
- Take feedback well, but also able to work autonomously with little direction and make decisions as needed
- Open to working the flexible hours demanded by this position
*MongoDB provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.