Team Manager, Unsecured Loans, Alternative Sales
United Overseas Bank Limited
Location: Thomson Road, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
To lead, coach & manage a team of 10-12 Telesales agents to achieve individual as well as team sales targets on unsecured loans in line with business objectives.
- To work with Sales Head / Group Head to achieve individual as well as team sales targets.
- To develop team towards meeting both individual & management targets through Sales management.
- To adhere to professional standards of behaviour & conduct in dealings with customers, teams members and fellow colleagues.
- To proactively identify opportunities for improvements.
- To maintain approved headcount at all times
- To develop sales strategies to ensure success and growth
- To develop, coach and provide training to agents to achieve maximum productivity
- Experience in managing sales team
- Prior telesales experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Target oriented
- Good Team player
- Good in people management
- Ability to handle difficult and challenging situations -objections/complaints etc
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.