Tech-Lead Front-End Engineer
Our vision is to build the future of payments and we would like to invite you along on this journey. We are seeking a skilled front-end engineer and people-leader to help realise and build best in class products and features for our platform. You will be creative, passionate and organised with an inquisitive mind, have a keen interest (if not experience) in building great user applications.
We're looking to hire a Tech-Lead with strong development and leadership skills to work as part of a multidisciplinary engineering squad to build and iterate our financial applications. A creator with a primary goal to make scalable and easy to adapt code, you will be working with and leading skilled teams either building API layers to interface with our micro-services or assisting on the engineering within the apps themselves.
Working for Divido, you will focus on designing and developing high performing code bases. You will get to improve existing projects, as well as help, take ownership of new ones. This is a great opportunity to grow with a company that is rapidly expanding.
- You will be help lead the Product team building API's and the engineering behind the presentation layer
- Work with modern frameworks/libraries like GraphQL/ Apollo and web-based like React/Angular/Vue
- Your role will include working on both back-end and front-end projects/code repositories, you will need to be happy understanding the requirements and problems of both.
- Led engineering teams through a full Software Development Lifecycle, in an agile environment
- Built front-end systems with modern development frameworks, experience of microservices architecture
- Instilled & influenced software engineering best practices for SDLC, including coding standards, reviews, design & build processes and testing
- Ability to operate in non technical environments both internal and external, in communicating with users, clients senior management and stakeholder to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Passion for FinTech, creative problem solving and building amazing products and teams
- Awesome colleagues
- Amazing company events
- Unlimited Leave
- Employee Share scheme
- Vitality Private Healthcare
- Lunch & Learn
- Onsite Gym, Yoga, Pilates
- Quarterly and Annual employee awards
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.