Technical Assistant, Pandemic Management (Medical)
The incumbent will be supporting the Group Pandemic Management by closely supporting the Group Pandemic Manager and related functions including the maintenance and organisation of the Pandemic Preparedness website, and the Asia Forward Planning Team. [Due to the high volume of applications received, applicants will be processed continuously. Only successful applicants will be contacted for further processing.]Main activities
- Administrative Support and Data Analysis:
- Responsible for the collection and collation of COVID-19 case related data for Africa and Europe, used for the planning, editing and producing of weekly COVID-19 internal and client reports, as well as internal and external webinars content decks.
- Create and consolidate presentations for stakeholder meetings, plan communications for internal conferences and other speaking events where the Group Pandemic Manager participates.
- Draft messages or scripts from the Group Pandemic Manager for presentation to different stakeholders in written or spoken form.
- Organize and attend meetings, conference calls and ensure the Group Pandemic Manager has the required details and paperwork for meetings.
- Manage the daily agenda of Group Pandemic Manager to ensure effective time allocation to prioritized activities and meetings.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information for important decision making.
- Website Management:
- Plan, edit and write contents for the Pandemic Preparedness SharePoint as well as performing routine database clean up and structuring.
- Act as a liaison for SharePoint site management.
- Business administration
- Time Management
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Presentation skills
- Critical Thinking
- Analytical thinking
- Database Management
- Detail oriented
- Data Analysis
- Graphics and Design
- Windows PC usage
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.