Technical Lead Full Stack Developer, Parents
Prodigy Education connects students, parents, teachers and school districts with resources that promote a lifelong love of learning. Anyone with an internet connection is welcome to create a free account and try the most effective and engaging K-8 math platform in the world. Our business model helps us connect with youth around the world, with over 50 million students now voluntarily practicing math every single day - and enjoying it!
At Prodigy Education, we have an incredible team that works tirelessly to turn our goal of making education a human right into a reality. We are immensely grateful for our amazing team and all they do every day. We welcome people who share our passion to join our team, where you will have the opportunity to help an entire generation of students to LOVE learning.
As a technical team lead at Prodigy you will build features that help millions of kids learn math.
- Make architectural decisions that will help us scale our product for the next 10 million students
- Be a technical mentor and coach to junior and intermediate members of your team
- Build new interfaces for teachers and parents to enable them to help their kids learn
- Work cross-functionally with an agile team including Product, UX & Design, Development, and QAProvide input on technical design and product features
- And much more!
What You'll Need:
- A passion for user experience and performance
- Experience writing API endpoints and working with databases (PostgreSQL, Dynamo DB, etc.)
- A love for learning and staying on top of the latest in web development
- Excellent communication skills
Bonus Points For:
- Backend: Node.js, GraphQL, Postgres, Dynamo DB, Redis, AWS
- Frontend: React, ES6, styled components
What We Offer:
- Full health benefits (from day one!)
- Gym & learning fund
- Flexible hours
- Stock options
- Snacks & coffee
- Games & ping pong
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Prodigy Game will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.