Technical Lead - GoLang
IAMPLUS ELECTRONICS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Golang Engineer | Web Back-End:
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Ability to take architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Programming techniques
- Building services for the modern web / cloud architecture
Experience | Desirable Background
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of Goroutine and channel patterns
- Good knowledge of concurrency in Go
- Dependency management tools such as Go Mod, Go Vendor etc.
- Packages, such as Gorilla Mux, Loggers etc.
- Ability to write clean and effective Go doc comments
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work closely in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- 6+ years of experience
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.