Technical SEO Senior Associate
Merkle are looking for an experienced Senior Technical SEO Associate with strong technical SEO experience within agency or similar. The candidate will be working closely with the senior technical lead to ensure the standards of technical SEO work are kept to the highest level across the wider SEO team. A typical day will include completing technical SEO work and performing QA of deliverables. We’re also looking for someone who is comfortable training generalist SEOs to boost their tech skills.
Together with the tech team, the candidate will help Merkle keep the edge in the technical SEO field and experiment new solutions to stay ahead of the curve, including learning new or developing existing skills in APIs, Python and methods of enhancing work processes. Curiosity and proactive experimenting are key, as the successful candidate will be asked to organise technical challenges to keep the team interested in tech SEO and test everyone’s progress and abilities.
- Produce Merkle standard recommendations that deliver value to our clients
- Help wider SEO team develop their tech skills
- Keep up to date with industry updates and new techniques
- Contribute in solving complex SEO problems for websites across different platforms and markets
- Carry out training and workshops for junior associates
- Mentor junior associates
- Help to prepare presentations and potentially speak at conferences
- Help to develop new methods of analysis and data collection
A few of the benefits
As we progress and develop as a company, you will too. Within our fast-growing company, there’s plenty of opportunity to develop your skill set and you’ll be encouraged to be curious and share new ideas. In exchange for your contribution to our award-winning company, we make sure you take advantage of a generous holiday allowance and are paid a competitive salary. We’re really proud of our company values and culture; we have regular company / team socials and want all our employees to enjoy coming into work. Some of our benefits include:
- Friendly, approachable office atmosphere - and business-casual dress code
- Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
- Free breakfast (toast, spreads, fresh fruit, coffee, tea)
- Regular company socials (including bowling, Crystal Maze, quiz nights, annual Christmas and Summer parties to name a few!)
- On-site Games Room with ping pong and pool table
- The company pays for our lunch on the last Friday of every month
- On Friday’s at 4:30pm (Four Thirsty) everyone can help themselves to a celebratory drink
- Cycle2Work scheme, free eye tests, a company mobile phone and season ticket loans (post 3-month probation)
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.